Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh hey Mr. Postman

Nine times out of ten the most exciting thing I find in the mail besides bills and junk is the flyer for the grocery store telling me my favorite cereal is on sale so imagine my joy when not only did the post man bless me with one little treat tucked in my mailbox yesterday but three!

Along with RestorationHardware's MASSIVE spring 2012 catalogue and my personalized gold StarbucksRewards card (woot) I also recieved this lovely necklace from local designer WolfCircus .

I was perusing the website last week and as soon as I saw this chevron necklace I decided that I needed to treat myself (you had me at chevron!). Not only did it arrive super fast (I think I ordered it less than 5 business days ago) it also came with a hand written note from the designer which I thought was a great little touch.

Check out all the great Wolf Circus Jewelry here as well as designer Fiona Morrison's blog for some great style inspiration.

xo J

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails